- 2 stars
Reconnect with your spiritual self with this five-day trip to the holy lands of Varanasi, Gaya, and Allahabad. Pilgrims and tourists from all over the world visit the vibrant city of Varanasi to get a glimpse of the exciting festivals held here. Feel refreshed after taking a dip at Triveni Sangam in Allahabad. People perform pujas for deceased family members in Varanasi, as it is believed to help the departed soul attain 'moksha.' While in Bodhgaya, visit Birla Temple, BHU, and Sankat Mochan Hanuman.
- Airport / Railway Station Pick-Up By Sedan Cab.
- Check Inn in 2 Star Hotel.
- Sight Seeing Ghat and Ganga Aarti.
- Walk Through Varanasi oldest Market Place Gadowlia (Enjoy The street foodies)
- Dinner at Hotel
- Day start with Subahe Banaras at Assi Ghat.
- Breakfast at Assi Ghat.
- Darshan at Sankat Mochan Temple
- Darshan at Durga Mata Mandir.
- Darshan at Tulsi Manas Temple.
- Lunch at Resturant.
- Darshan at Kashi Vishnath Temple.
- Evening Boating at Ganges.
- Gala Dinner at Hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Sight Seeing Sarnath followed by Dhamek Stup, Sita Rasoiya, Bodh temples, Bhodh gyan tree Ect.
- Drop Airport or Railway Station.
3 Day & 2 Night Kashi Darshan
6000 Rs. per Person on twin Sharing Basis